Over 60 Years of History

1949: Wisconsin Mold & Tool Company formed

1964: Merged with Oregon Industries
Expansion began with Building #1

1968: Designed and developed a commercial pizza oven as first finished product

1969: Corporate name changed to Wisco Industries, Inc.
Building #2 expanded operations, allowed for more heavy machines

1972: Building #3 built for Fast Food Division assembly

1973: Wisco meets the OSHA safety regulations.

1974: Building #4 built for Press Brake Department

1976: Expansion completed with Building #5 – Tool Room and Front Office

1977: Employee Safety Committee established

1978: Began using semi tractor-trailers

1979: 30-year anniversary

1981: Produced terrace chair for UW Memorial Union Terrace

1984: Oregon plant expansion

1992: Cullman plant built

1994: Cullman expansion

2000: Assembly plant expansion

2001: Received ISO certification

2009: 60-year anniversary