Wisco wants to help you be successful
Since 1949 Wisco has supplied OEM’s in many industries precision metal stampings, fabrications, sub-assemblies and complete products. Wisco’s experienced team of engineers, tool designers, quality and production personnel will work with you to develop a plan and manage your project to meet product cost, quality and delivery requirements.
Wisco can execute your project at any stage
From idea through shipping, from single part to complete product, either new or existing; we will develop, manufacture and ship to your specifications
1. Product DefinitionThe exchange of information begins with the Request for Quote (RFQ). Sharing as much information as possible in the RFQ process will give a more complete picture of your project, product specifications, processes required and your expectations for the project. Whether your project is in the concept stage, a redesign or a mature part or product we can execute the project and meet your expectations.
2. Concept DevelopmentWisco is an ISO Certified 9001:2015 company and we believe the key to a quality product is up-front planning with the customer. Collaboration in the concept and development stages with new and redesigned products can reduce time to market, costs and achieve an overall superior quality product. Our project team works with you to apply the ideal manufacturing process to meet your specifications and will develop project and quality plans to ensure that all your product and project requirements are met.
3. Create PrototypesDeveloping an accurate prototype is a vital step in determining the form, fit, and function requirements of your part or assembly. Value Engineering, Develop Manufacturing and Assembly process and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis refine the prototype while reducing costs, improving function and quality of the part or assembly.
4Tooling and Fixture Development
4. Tooling and Fixture DevelopmentWisco's in-house engineers, tooling designers, and Tool & Die Makers and Machinists are experts in their fields. Their skill, combined with our CAD-CAM, EDM and heat treatment capabilities enables us to make tools, fixtures and accomplish repairs internally reducing downtime and extending the life of tools and fixtures.
5Short- to Long-Run Production
5. Short- to Long-Run ProductionThe Wisco team will work with you to determine the most cost efficient run size and manufacturing processes for your project. In the production of metal stampings using lasers, turrets and press brakes are ideal for short runs, while our progressive die-punch press stamping is perfect for long-run high volume projects.
6Assemblies & Completed Products
6. Assemblies & Completed ProductsWisco has many decades of experience developing, manufacturing, assembling, packaging and shipping industrial and retail products for many industries. We have 120,000 sq. ft. dedicated space for assembly operations.